Friday, November 20, 2009

Had Enough of Con Ed's Actions?

Filing a Complaint with the Public Service Commission

On-line: You can file a complaint or review complaint statistics, comment on Commission proceedings; you may also ask a question about your utility service.

By Telephone:

  • Helpline (general complaints
    and inquiries):
    (8:30 am - 4:00 pm)
  • Competitive Energy Hotline complaints
    about Energy Service Companies:

    (8:30 am - 4:00 pm)
  • Hotline for terminations of gas or
    electric service:
    (7:30 am - 7:30pm)

By Mail:
Office of Consumer Services
NYS Department of Public Service
3 Empire State Plaza, Albany, NY 12223

The Commission is charged by law with the
responsibility to set rates and ensure that
adequate service is provided by New York's utilities.
The New York State Public Service Commission,
Department of Public Service regulates:

No comments: