Friday, January 15, 2010

Speak Out About Con Ed's Pay Hike Request!

The PSC will decide by March whether to approve one of two increases proposed by Con Ed. The PSC is accepting public comments until Feb. 2.

Consumers can go to the PSC Web site at and fill out the "PSC comment form" located under the "consumer assistance" file, or they may call the commission toll-free at 1-800-335-2120.

PSC spokeswoman Ann Dalton said public input is "always" part of the equation in determining rate hikes. She said not every increase sought is approved.

No comments: